Little Boston Bib
Each bib removes 3 plastic bottles abandoned in our oceans and landfills.
The #1 bib for introducing solid food to your baby, for messy snacks of older children, and for family outings! Easily folded to be taken anywhere, machine washable, and stylish for your mini!
- This bib is made 100% in Quebec.
- The exclusive Kantalou fabric is made from recycled water bottles.
- The fabric is waterproof, washable and thin for transport, 100% polyester 100% recycled fibres
- One size for baby from 6 to 24 months & upgradeable with its two-step adjustment in the neck and each arm
- Easy to put on and take off for baby thanks to the adapted press studs
- Long, round cut with long sleeves for better protection of clothing during meals
- At the end of meals, rinse with cold soapy water and let dry.
- Put in the washing machine with soap without fabric softener.
- DO NOT machine wash in hot water (this could damage the fabric).
- DO NOT put in the dishwasher (this could damage the fabric).
- Air drying (recommended method) or machine drying at LOW temperature.
- DO NOT dry at high temperatures (this could damage the tissue).
- To avoid stains, use a stain remover Marseille soap.
Sorry, currently out of stock